Wednesday 11 November 2009

The Survey

I have produced an online survey in order to help me uncover what people would desire within a Sixth Form magazine. I hope that through my survey I will be able to pin-pont my target audience because at present I am still unsure on whether my magazine should be aimed at students and parents or solely students. I believe the survey, through being online, has enabled people to quickly access and answer it. My survey consists of ten different questions; I believe this aomunt is suitable as more questions would be off-putting, time-consuming and inconvenient for the person filling in the survey.

Please click on the link below to take my online survey.
Thankyou for your time!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=h66dWyljOeKqRu4rbIQGtg_3d_3d


No comments:

Post a Comment