Thursday 26 November 2009

Experimenting with close-up images

At the start of the project I was unsure of the type of shot I wanted to use for my front cover image. I decided to experiment with several close-up images and try to encorporate then within my front cover. Here is an example:

After reflecting on the edited images, I felt that the close-ups didn't fit well within the image. Therefore, I decided that I wanted to use just the one close-up image for my front cover; thus being able to reflect detail whilst being more lively in relation to a wide-shot image. The process of reserching and experimenting with close-up images, within a larger landscape image, has hepled me to gain a clear idea of what type of image I am aiming to produce for my final front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment